ME (Civil) – Environmental Engineer from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
B.Tech (Civil Engineering) from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety from National Examination Board of Occupational Health and Safety(NEBOSH), UK
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Law from National Law University of India
- Graduate Programme in Construction Safety Management from National Institute of Construction Management and Research
- Working in Safety and Environmental Management of infrastructure and industrial projects since 22 years.
- Working as EHS Head in Hyderabad International Airport Expansion Project. Worked as EHS Head in Hyderabad Metro Rail Project S&D, Bangalore International Airport and Delhi International Airport (P) Limited.
- Interacting with Regulatory Authorities, Pollution Control Boards, Public Works Departments, National Highways Authority of India, Ground Water Boards, Labour Department, Forest Department, Local Authorities and NGOs.
Other Certifications and Memberships:
- Certified trainer for NEBOSH IGC, IOSH – Managing Safely, NEBOSH HSE – Introduction to Incident investigation
- Charted Engineer from IEI (India)
- Fellow Member in IEI (India)
- Certified Internal Auditor in ISO 14001: 2015 & ISO 45001:2018
- Graduate Member of IOSH – 2015 onwards
EHS PROFESSIONAL & GENERAL CONSULTANT
HSE Lead for over 45 years with prominent Multinational companies in India and Middle East.
Of which 25 years in Implementation and upkeep/ Improvement of Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (BE) – From ANNA UNIVERSITY – Chennai;
Boiler Operation Engineer (B.O.E) – From Board of Boiler Operations
- MISTE – Membership in Indian Society of Technical Education
- Associate Membership in Safety Engineers of India;
Diploma in Chemical Processing, Instrumentation & Control – From Annamalai University, – Tamil Nadu
- Diploma in “INDUSTRIAL SAFETY” – From Annamalai University. – Tamil Nadu;
NEBOSH – International General Certificate on Occupational Safety & Health – U.K
- Certified EHS Auditor. -By BUREAU VERITAS;
City & Guild – Sponsored Train the trainer certificate holder – By NTI – Oman
Journey management, Journey Plan control & checks Implementation;
Management on periodic checks / Inspections & maintenance upkeep of firefighting equipment;
Project based Budgeting for the HSE requirements Interfaces Internal- Contact & Communicate with
- All the Division’s executives and Sr. Management personnel.
- Safety Committee Members & Site HSE Coordinators.
- Interface Management.
- Members of Safety Audit Team & HAZOP study Team.
- Projects / Finance / HR.
MSc-OHSEM, Grad IOSH, MIIRSM, PIEMA, LEED GA
Senior Health, Safety & Environment professional with more than 20 years of experience in HSE Management.
HSE Manager for over 13 years with prominent Multinational companies in Middle East.
Master of Science (MSc)- Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management, from Portsmouth University-United Kingdom
Post Graduate Certificate (Pg. Cert- Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Management)- NVQ Level 6 , from Portsmouth University- United Kingdom
✔ Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH), Grad IOSH-Membership No-187591;
✔ International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM), MIIRSM-Membership No-306381;
✔ Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA), PIEMA-Membership No-0134615